We are currently an In-Network Provider for:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Choice
- United Healthcare/Optum
If we are out of network for your insurance, you may pay the full session fee out of pocket and I will provide you with a super bill/invoice indicating your payment for the service. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. You also have the option of self-pay if you choose not to or do not have insurance.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have a copay? If so, what is the amount?
For your convenience we accept cash, check, or credit card. Payment is due at the time of service and there is a fee for returned checks.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, please provide me with a 24 hour notice. If you miss a session without prior cancellation, or do not cancel with a 24 hour notice, you will be required to pay the full session fee, unless we mutually agree that you were unable to attend session due to an illness or emergent circumstances beyond your control.
It is important to note that insurance companies do not provide reimbursement for cancelled sessions, thus you will be responsible for the cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!